If you didn't see already, my friend and former neighbor Tiffany took some adorable, magazine-worthy pictures of Cameron and Brenden. They are so cute I just can't believe they're not on the wall yet! Here they are just for more admiration.









And believe it or not, our FABULOUS 12 year old babysitter took these of the boys. I did a little quick post-production work on them, but the artistic inspiration of the photos are completely hers. So adorable! Thanks Nicole!!




Thursday, August 14, 2008
Brothers
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those pictures really are amazing! I love it!
Allison - these are AMAZING! Your boys are so freakin' cute and I can't believe how grown up they are! She did a great job - but it also helps when your babies are so cute! :-) We're having Lois' pictures taken when we come to Utah. BTW - we'd love to see you at her blessing...or sometime while Jason and I are there!
Post a Comment